Project Inform is a national advocacy group that aims to eliminate hepatitis C and HIV within a generation through education, patient support, and improved access to healthcare.
- Updates on hepatitis C policy
- Hepatitis C help-line
- Hepatitis C resources
- A case study - Helping patients access the cure
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is a federal agency tasked with improving the health of the US population through research, intervention, and policy. The CDC offers a wide array of resources on Hepatitis C for patients, communities, clinicians, and professionals as well as information on health policy priorities and initiatives.
- CDC recommendations for Hep C screening
- Key points about Hep C
- Resources for Professionals
- Health Policy at CDC
The National Conference of State Legislatures is a bipartisan, non-governmental organization that aims to support state legislatures and their staff through innovation, communication, and policy. The NCSL has done considerable work to address Hepatitis C and other issues surrounding chronic disease, such as healthcare cost and quality, insurance access, and health reform.
The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases is an international organization of scientists and health care professionals with a shared mission to prevent and cure liver disease.
The American Liver Foundation is a non-profit organization that promotes liver health and disease prevention through advocacy, education, and research.
- Learn about the link between Hepatitis C and the Liver
- Join a Support Group
- Subscribe to the LiverLowdown Newsletter
- Join ALF's Advocacy efforts
Blue Faery is a non-profit organization whose mission is to prevent, treat and cure primary liver cancer, specifically Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC), through research, education and advocacy.
- What you need to know about HCC (in English, Spanish, and Mandarin)
- Join the Liver Cancer Community group (for patients with HCC and their caregivers)
- Connect on Facebook
- Check out the Blue Faery Podcast